1.Germany laser Bar
2.Micro channel laser stack
3.TEC+sapphire for handle cooling
4.10 million shots guarantee
Painfree Laser Hair Removal Machine
808nm painfree laser hair removal machine using the gold standard wavelength of 808nm laser, which can penetrate the root of hair follicles, heat the pigment and spread throughout the hair follicles, accurately damage the hair follicles without causing damage to the surrounding tissues, and achieve painfree permanent hair removal.
Advantage of 808nm painfree laser hair removal machine
1. Using the Germany imported laser bars, the quality is more stable, superior performance, warranty up to 10 million shots
2. Optional 600W, 800W, 1200W super-power, hair removal easier
3.TEC cooling system, sapphire contact with the skin, the temperature is lower, which ensure the treatment painfree.
4. Big spot, hair removal faster
5. Intelligent operating system, the operation is more simple and effective.
Application of 808nm painfree laser hair removal
1) Fast, safe and virtually painfree treatment for patients
2) Highly efficient: 1-10Hz (10 pulses per second)
3) User-friendly light weight design
4) Hair removal suitable for all pigmented hair and skin types, even tanned skin.
6) Easy to operate
7) Capacity to run up to 24 hours continuously
8) Excellent cooling system including TEC cooling, water recycling, air cooling, Sapphire cooling and compressor (optional) .
Specification of 808nm painfree laser hair removal
Skin Cooling Temp.
-5ºC--5ºC by cooled Sapphire
11x11mm or 10x17mm optional
English/Italian/Spanish/Portuguese and etc.
Compressor, Water&TEC cooling and fan air cooling
220VAC / 50-60Hz or 110VAC / 50-60Hz
400W 600W 1200W
HOW DOES THE 808NM DIODE LASER REMOVE HAIR?
For the 808nm painfree laser hair removal machine. The laser emits a beam of light that passes through the skin, to the hair follicle. The energy is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle, and then transformed into heat to destroy the follicle.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IPL AND 808NM DIODE LASER?
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light and is not a laser. While IPLs can be effective for some cosmetic procedures, experience supports the more powerful, yet safer use of the laser for hair removal.
Is your hair removal machine really painfree?
Most people find treatments very comfortable. While pain tolerance is subjective, many patients often describe the sensation as soothing as a “hot stone massage”.