(1) Performance characteristics:
1) Because of external irritation, mood, food, cosmetics improper use and other reasons, prone to allergic reactions;
2) The epidermis is thin, fragile and sensitive;
3) Accompanied by red blood;
4) Skin is prone to redness, itching, pain, swelling, pricking, peeling and dehydration.
(2) Reasons for formation:
1) Congenital genetic factors;
2) Weak skin, resistance, defenses and poor sensibility;
3) The skin is extremely short of water;
4) Environmental factors;
5) Internal diseases and endocrine disorders;
6) Improper skin maintenance;
7) Mental and emotional instability;
8) The nutrition is unbalanced and unreasonable;
9) Use or apply strong stimulant drugs.