6. Red blood skin.
(1) performance characteristics:
1) Red complexion;
2) Blood wire is distributed like spider web;
3) Serious people become red faces (red faces) and plateau red;
4) It is easy to be sensitive and hot.
(2) Reasons for formation:
1) Obstruction and rupture of skin microvessels;
2) Skin is susceptible to severe external stimulation;
3) There are hormones in skin care and external use;
4) Climate drying, temperature difference, environmental pollution and so on;
5) Body diseases and nutritional effects;
6) Emotional instability, anxiety and sensitivity.