Finger Gums as Fresh as Ginger (2cm)
1 Tablespoons Pure Olive Oil
1 Dessert Spoon Coconut Oil
1. Peel the ginger's shells gently and grate ginger with the help of a grater. (It will be more efficient to grate by the thin of the grater.)
2. Add olive oil and coconut oil and mix well on the ginger that you grind.
3. Then close this mixture with foil paper and leave it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. Apply to your previously cleaned skin by massaging.
5. Rinse your skin with warm water for 15-20 minutes.