1. The previous medical history of the person undergoing surgery should be carefully inquired.
2. Proper eye protection should be done before treatment, including patients, operators and observers in the treatment room.
3. At the beginning of the treatment, the spot should be tested in an inconspicuous position before a full treatment is performed.
4. The dosage of treatment should be appropriate.
5. Continuous use of cooling measures during treatment.
6. Prevent wound infection, oral antibiotics if necessary.
7. If there is pigmentation after treatment, local sun care for several months after the variable light or fade, pigmentation can be used for topical hydroquinone cream.